Meet regulations, boost productivity, and protect the quality of your products
There is no one size fits all answer for meeting the various water needs in the pharmaceutical and life sciences field, which is why SUEZ works closely with customers to assemble the right solution to meet specific water and wastewater requirements. Our portfolio of TOC sensors and instruments serve those who manufacture pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutraceuticals, botanicals, enzymes, and personal care products. Our portfolio of offerings span process, ultrapure, and reclaim water supply, management, and monitoring and include reactor cleaning, TOC analysis, and more.
With these solutions and our deep understanding of your business and economic/environmental challenges, SUEZ can:
- Reduce costs and improve performance
- Ensure quality and compliance in manufacturing
- Provide precise and accurate measurements
- Verify cleaning for accurate and quick confirmation of process control
Laboratory and healthcare applications
Founded over 30 years ago as Purite Ltd., SUEZ Water Purification Systems Ltd?is a?major European manufacturer of standard and custom built?water purification systems?for use in laboratory, healthcare and industrial applications. We design, manufacture, install and service high performance water purification systems for heathcare and laboratory operations as well as for industrial use. With our deep expertise in self-contained and purpose-built water purification units, SUEZ can
- Deliver a reliable and consistent supply of water purified to required quality
- Install ring-main or turn-key systems with range of purification technologies
- Provide systems that are easy to operate and maintain, engineered from decades of experience.